Wednesday, 11 January 2017

I am (Prolific) Writer

I am writer.... A prolific writer.  Why do I write? I write to record. I write to reflect.  But will I look back to what I have written before.  Perhaps yes.  Perhaps no.  Depends on what purpose?  I look at what I have written there is danger that I may preoccupied myself in the past which will not be produce.  Our life is to live and enjoy the present.  But at present, it it possible we look back into the past in order to create something more.  So when we do look into our past writing, are we reading it for the purpose to create?  By further creating, we can thus make greater abundance in which we are able to give and share.  The past writing act as the building blocks where we can innovate and build something for the better and to make something that is beautiful and more things that are beautiful.  So the past writing can be used as useful reference, not for us to delve into the memory of the past, but something for us to create at present and prepare for the future giving.  Yet, it must be noted, that present is what we need to be mindful of, to concentrate on, to focus our life upon.  Because the future is unknown.  It is uncertain.  What we do is to create to prepare and allow the Divine to present to us the opportunities where He or She deems fit.  If it comes, it comes.  Let the Divine guides us.  And when the opportunities come, whatever we have prepared will allow to capture this opportunity.


No comments:

Post a Comment